Avoid traffic jams in warehouse arrival
The precise timing of trucks at the loading ramps is a complex task. To avoid traffic jams, suppliers must arrive in the arrival area according to a clearly defined schedule. Then the loading and unloading can be carried out stress-free.
With LM arrive+, this challenge can be solved efficiently. The LogoMate planning module prevents bottlenecks in the delivery of goods. The software calculates the time required per truck, pallet and truck change and creates a realistic scheduling. Deliveries overlaps can be calculated on a daily basis.
In the event of impending capacity bottlenecks, LM arrive+checks which dates have not yet been sent to the supplier. On this basis, existing appointments can be automatically moved by the software. This is done within a preset time window in consideration of supplier conditions. Scheduled deliveries are assigned in advance to the free loading gates. As a result, users achieve optimal utilization in the arrival area.
LM arrive+ at a glance:
- Calculation of capacity bottlenecks
- Visualization of bottlenecks at the warehouse entrance
- Visualization of open goods receipts
- Determination of time requirements per trucks, pallets and truck changes
- Assignment of trucks to the gates
- Optimization of delivery dates in consideration of supplier conditions